Tuesday, May 5, 2009

husband & wife?

As always, mak dik would send email that made my day
thank you, mak dik! muahmuahhh ;)
thought of sharing a forwarded email that i received from her here
it's just for fun yep....
do enjoy! ;D


When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her ???
-David Bissonette-

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin;
they just can't face each other, but still they stay together.
-Sacha Guitry-

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy.
If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
-Socrates-

Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them.
-Anonymous-

The great question... which I have not been able to answer...
is, 'What does a woman want?
-Dumas-

I had some words with my wife, and she had many paragraphs with me.
-Sigmund Freud-

'Some people ask the secret of our long marriage.
We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week.
A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing.
She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.'
-Anonymous-

'There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking.
It's called marriage.'
-Sam Kinison-

'I've had bad luck with both my wives.
The first one left me, and the second one didn't.'
-James Holt McGavra-

Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming
1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,
2. Whenever you're right, shut up.
-Patrick Murra-

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once....
-Nash-

You know what I did before I married?
Anything I wanted to.
-Anonymous-

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.
-Henny Youngman-

A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.
-Rodney Dangerfield-

A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: 'Wife wanted'.
Next day he received a hundred letters.
They all said the same thing: 'You can have mine.'
-Anonymous-

First Guy (proudly): 'My wife's an angel!'
Second Guy: 'You're lucky, mine's still alive.'
-Anonymous-

No comments: