Wednesday, February 4, 2009

cousins?

we're just silly little girls who
fall in love way to easily,
laugh way too hard,
act completely dumb,

make our lives way more dramatic than they should be,
talk way too much crap,
and would be completely lost

w i t h o u t e a c h o t h e r....
Assalamualaikum,
i brought my laptop to the hospital today
during the lunch-break i looked thru my music list
& found this song, a song that had once been my fav.....



tak ingat ni lagu zaman bila, 10 years ago i think
but i do remember that my cousin, adib, at that time eagerly asked me to listen to this song
i was in my boarding school, & she was back in JB
masa tu this song was already on the top list of singapore's radio stations
kat malaysia tak keluar lagi (kitorang kat JB memang prefer dengar station spore sebab lagu2 dia lagi latest laa masa tu)
so masa i came back during the school-break, so told me bout this song
it was actually a movie soundtrack, a movie co-starring tom hanks & liv tyler, that thing you do
the lyrics of the song was not the lyrics that i would say a beautiful one
but what i love most bout the song was the rhythm -
memang rasa nak menarilah!
hahaha~
but there were other songs by the wonders (the band) that were beautifully composed, like the lil' wild one, all my only dream.....
kalau tak silap dulu siap cepat2 beli cassette soundtrack ni bawak balik my school since radio malaysia lambat nak pasang lagu tu, suke sangat the songs, sukelah! ;P


urhmmm, but now, recalling back the childhood memories, teringat kat 2 orang yang telah banyak mewarnai zaman anak2 saya, teman2 saya bermain, teman2 saya belajar, teman2 saya menangis...

i think i miss 2 of my closest cousins, adib & nano, i miss u both a lot....................
kenapa awak berdua senyap je? =/
to adib & nano,
text me please!
rindu awak berdua....
XoXo

No comments: