Wednesday, January 14, 2009

thank you?


Once upon a time...
there live a lil' girl...
who one sweet day wrote.....
"I was sitting here thinking

of the words I want to say,
but they just wouldn't come out right
so I found a different way...
I got a piece of paper
and I wrote this poem for you,
but there's no way to thank you
for everything you do...
For always being nice to me
and staying by my side,
for helping fix my problems
and never leaving me behind...
For accepting my thoughts and feelings,
though you do not understand,
for never giving up on me
and being my best friend...
For making me laugh
and letting me cry
and saying you'd miss me
if I were to die...
Everything you mean to me
you could never know
In all the ways you've changed my life
I could never show...
The way you take care of me,
you're my shining star
and though it's so incredible
that's just the way you are...
Before I get too mushy
it's time for me to go,
but before I leave this ink-filled page
there's one thing you should know...
As long as we are living,
no matter when or where,
if you ever need me
just call and I'll be there...
I'll climb a thousand mountains
and swim a thousand seas
anything to be there
'cause you've been there for me..."

Assalamualaikum,
it was my 26th birthday yesterday...............
but nun di sudut hati memang rasa tak seexcited dulu
if dulu memang tak sabar tunggu birthday...
tapi semalam pergi hospital rasa it was like any ordinary days
maybe sebab rasa diri ni dah tua, dah lebeh suku abad!
so dah tak looking forward for birthdays & presents dah, ehehe

but today, ada something yang buat saya terharu............
& it made me realized that something was missing this week
my 3tats... this week saya tak jumpe mereka langsung kat hospital
not in mesko during the lunch break, selalunye kol12 siang mesti jumpa salah sorang kat sana
or bumping into each other waktu tengah kalut2 nak kejar doc visit patients or going to policlinic
but this week, takde! mana kalian? rindulah..............
& now, me being too mushymushy,
pleasantly dedicating this poem to my 3tats; intan, ezee, aliah =)

When we first talked to each other
I knew we would always be friends.
Our friendship has kept on growing
And I'll be here for you to the end.

You listen when I have a problem
And help dry the tears from my face.
You take away my sorrow
And put happiness in its place.

We can't forget the fun we've had
Laughing 'til our faces turn blue.
Talking of things only we find funny
People think we're insane-If they only knew!

I guess this is my way of saying thanks
For catching me when I fall.
Thanks once again for being such a good friend
And being here with me through it all.
- Rachel Ellis-

3tats, weekend ni kita gi makan pizzahut ek? my treat! ;)
to intan, thanx for dedicating an entree for me,
sangat terharulah! thank you babe! *hughugssssssss*
to mak, ayah, din, aunties uncles & family back in jb, dearest cousin adib, kakpit & family in singapore, besties intan ezee aliah, closefriends azmah wani dja, housemates, tkciansss, kmysiansssss, rshsmatessssssssssssss (sorry banget ya ga dapat traktir!), unpadians juniors, haiya too many to list downlah, sorry peeps! --> thanxalot for the birthday wishes yep! *muahmuah*

oh ya, besok my groupmates & me are going to present a policlinic case on peripheral arterial disease (+ buerger's disease)
we are now stase-ing in bedah vaskuler
kat sub-div ni saya banyak menemukan kasus2 yang salah satu faktor risikonya adalah perokok
& ini telah menimbulkan kebimbangan pada diri saya, sebab.......................... *tut tut tut*
hehe, bukan saya yang merokok, tapi paham2 jelah ye *winkwink*
i know it's difficult to suddenly quit smoking
(macam ayah saya, dia kene berhenti merokok pun sebab saya mintak hadiah upsr saya was for him to quit smoking, seriously dia sangat sengsara masa started to do so & yet until now dia kata dia gemuk sebab saya suruh dia stop smoking, hehehe)
nantikan bila saya ada anak, saya nak suruh dia mintak hadiah ni kat ayah dia sebab dia berjaya belajar swimming masa umur dia 1tahun ke --> i want my dad to stop smoking! ;P
but i really hope one day, akan timbullah kesedaran pada orang2 yang kita sayang yang masih merokok itu, bahawa merokok itu sangat membunuh diri sendiri
if not killing ownself pun, they are going to suffer with diseases yang sangat mengurangkan their quality of life & membuatkan mereka terlantar kesakitan (eg. amputation done to buerger's disease patient bila the extremities dah necrosis & gangrene so dah tak boleh diselamatkan lagi)
& yang paling teruk lagi, mereka boleh membunuh orang lain, terutama those dearest to them yang everyday turut sama2 menghisap asap rokok yang mereka kepul2kan (2ndary smoker)
argh tetibe saya terbau asap rokok dji sam soe kat hidung saya ni, isk busuk gile ok!

okla, banyak dah membebel, makin lama makin merepek, haha~
nak buat powerpoint slides for presentation besok
till then,
XoXo

p.s: bila perang gaza nak habis ni? watched a 5o'clock news on a doc terkorban waktu bertugas kat sana tadi, saya lagilah sedeh! =( *do keep on praying*
p.ss: currently listening to...

No comments: