Saturday, January 24, 2009

missing you?

Once upon a time...
there live a lil' girl....
who always cherish this quotations:
to love someone is nothing,
to be loved by someone is something,
to love someone who loves you is
everything.
Assalamualaikum,
what an exhausting week in orthopedi
(tapi sangat satisfying sebab banyak ilmu dapat)
pagi2 6am dah kena ada kat dept
then magrib baru tiba rumah.......
my nights been occupied with those 'unbeauty' sleeps~
'free' times were occupied with learning cases & assignments
& most of all, saya less contact my fiance, less than usual.... =(
so i've been missing my fiance, more than i always do.....
to mr azan, sabar ya sayang,
we'll get through this together....
as you always said, ALLAH suka hambaNYA yang sabar
& this is for u sayang....................

English Translation:
Ah ah ah
Obvious Song!
Do you miss me? (Obvious!)
Do you think about me? (Obvious!)
I love you, you love me
Obvious! Obvious! Obvious!

Do you like me? (Obvious!)
Do you love me? (Obvious!)
I love you, you love me
Obvious! Obvious! Obvious!

Dont ever change (Obvious!)
Forever and ever (Obvious!)
I like you, I like you
Obvious! Obvious! Obvious!

Always be happy (Obvious!)
Always cheer up (Obvious!)
I love you I love you
Obvious Song!

Even though at times you feel irritable
Even though at times its difficult
Always think of me, wholl always be smiling by your side

Even though at times you feel sad
Even though at times its lonely
Always think of me, wholl always be with you


i've always love this my girl's ost
hope u like it too.......... =)
do take the greatest care sayang, coz i really2 do

Wo ai ni
,
Ngo oiy ney a ,
nazawee
........




XoXo

No comments: