Sunday, December 14, 2008

sick sick sick?

"Don't tell me not to cry, not this time...
don't tell me to stop my tears, just let me get them out.
And if that means crying till I'm sick and gasping
and surrounded with a mountain of tissues, so be it.
You might not realize it, but maybe that's what I need right now.
Not to have my tears stopped....
but to be given the freedom to finally let them out."
-unknown-

i'm sick...
i've got.......
- flu
- runny nose
- sore throat
- mouth ulcer
- headache
- low- grade fever
- period pain
& heartache!
pre-exam syndrome?
badan rasa sangat tak enak, heh

urhm, besok pula ada...
- meet the expert lectures
- preceptoran bahas 3 kasus
- ER stase-ing
- night on-call shift
*eyes-rollllllling*
by tues i'm gonna be a vege~

my oh my, i've gotta be strong!
help me Dear ALLAH.......................

p.s: dah start panic nak exam.....
p.ss: really need that somebody who calls me his barney! where r u?! =(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope u get better soon =)

ainwahid said...

hey hey nina!
how r u?
i didnt know uve got a blog
thnx 4 droppin by gurl

it's getting worse
but insyaALLAH i'll be better soon
doakan ya.....

Anonymous said...

dah baik blom demam ain? K.Nana pun kat sini demam.. isk isk.
tp ni dah getting better

Take care.. nak exam tu, minum nutriblend byk2... ehe, bawak ke nutriblend pegi sane?

ainwahid said...

Alhamdulillah sehat dah!
tp xbwk lah nutriblend...
maap, ehehe.....